Here are the details of Cittadellarte’s summer closure:
– The offices will be closed from Monday 5th August to reopen on Monday 26th August.
– The store and the exhibition spaces will be closed from Monday 5th August to Friday 23rd August with a few exceptions: Cittadellarte will be open for visits on Saturday 10th, Sunday 11th, Thursday 15th, Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th.
– The Let Eat Bi market will be open every Wednesday throughout August from 10.00 to 13.00 (at the Straw Hut, next to Cittadellarte’s own parking area).
– The restaurant Al Bistrot le Arti – Famiglia Ramella will be closed from Monday 5th August to reopen on Monday 2nd September.
– The Journal’s editorial staff will also go on holiday. We’ll be back in operation on Monday 26th August.
Have a nice August!