Here are Cittadellarte’s opening times for August:
– The offices are closed from Monday 2nd to Sunday 22nd August. The will reopen on Monday 23rd August.
– Visits/guided tours are suspended on weekdays from Tuesday 3rd to Friday 20th August. They will be available every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) with three options of time: 11.00, 14.30, 16.30 (guided tour of about 1h30). Visitors will have to book by writing an email to email@example.com specifying day/time of visit and names of the participants, a contact telephone number is also required. Should there be a need for assistance, the active numbers are 331.6676212 (from Monday to Friday from 11.00 to 17.00) and 015.28400 (Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 19.00).
– The store will be closed on weekdays from 3rd to 20th August and open on weekends only (31st July/1st August, 7th/8th August, 14th/15th August) with the usual opening times of Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 19.00.
– From 2nd to 15th August the permanent home of the Third Paradise will be accessible only on Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 18.30. On the 16th it will resume its usual opening hours, i.e. from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 20.00, closed on Mondays.
– The Let Eat Bi market will be open every Wednesday in August from 10.00 to 13.00.
– The staff of the Journal is going on holiday too, but our Facebook page will offer a selection of our articles from the past few months throughout the month of August. We will be back on Monday 30th August.
Have a nice August!